Monday, November 10, 2008

I can quit anytime I want to. Honest.

Seriously. I'm not dependent upon my cellphone. I'm not.

Just because my cellphone is simultaneously my timepiece, my alarm clock, my window to the world, and the only way most people can get in touch with me does NOT make me dependent.

And the fact that I LEFT IT AT THE OFFICE, WHICH IS LOCKED FOR THE NEXT THIRTY-SIX HOURS BECAUSE TOMORROW IS A HOLIDAY is causing me to have mild heart palpitations doesn't mean I have a problem, does it?

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee hee hee.

You're one of THOSE now, Jenn. One of THOSE.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger jenn said...

I think I am. Oh, dear. Does it help that the bulk of my anxiety arose from the lack of time-piece?

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger d said...

should we send you an alarm clock in the event this type of incident happens again? and, just to be sure that the bulk of your anxiety arose from the lack of time-piece? consider it an experiment.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger jenn said...

Lol. Yes, d, that may be a worthwhile experiment. I think it's time that I broke down and bought myself a new watch...

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it helps that it was almost all watch-related.

But really.

I suspect that d would want to send you an alarm clock with extraordinarily large numbers, and an irritating wake-up buzzer. I have to tell you that watches are prettier. :)

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger d said...

if you're alluding to the piece of crap alarm clock you have, t, then you'd be wrong. in fact, you have never been more wronger.

i figured we could buy her a new one. yes... "we"

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well then.... oh.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger jenn said...

*chortle *

I love you guys.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Jay said...

It's funny how you wrote this and then disappeared for a month.
Kinda like you didn't survive.
Which is not funny at all.

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNNNN!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home